Hey everyone! I just wanted to let you all know that I will be directing a movie this summer (which I also wrote). It’s my thesis film: a short sci fi drama called RESONANCE.
The film focuses on an astronaut who returns to Earth after a year in space, only to find his wife has died. In his grief he becomes obsessed with a frequency from a dying nebula, which he thinks might have a hidden message inside.
Please spread the love, we want all the fans we can get as we roll into production, because that motivates us even more to make something awesome.
If you want you can LIKE the facebook page and support the film that way, and we will be launching an official website soon. New movie posters are going to be released soon, as will a teaser, concept art, and casting news.
Thanks, and I hope you are as excited for it as I am!
— Jonathan Stutzman (the Dust Dances too)
are we men so insecure with ourselves that we must constantly treat women like lesser beings?
if that is the case, we are the weak ones.
rain will move things
around (and make them disappear)
that you might not see
through a window;
all the lost petals
i wrote for you
(and tossed out)
in a sewer grate.
our hands found the end of a day
in subtle movements
tangled in curtains
finding the hushed transparency
and we stayed there.
how can it be so easy for
you to put me in a corner
and cover me with cobwebs?
to the Atlantic;
and salt water.
beard or no beard, that is the question.
- extra Spartan strength
- looking more film director-y for my film
- Robert Frost had one (as do Matt Berninger and Glen Hansard)
- I could look good with one (?)
- Completes the Sasquatch appearance (women think they are cute)
- Completes the Sasquatch appearance (women don’t think they are cute)
- Hot in the summer
- Have to deal with woodland creatures making their homestead there
- Fox Mulder didn’t have one (nor do Sam and Dean Winchester)
- I could look horrible with one (?)
Leave it to a vote, let the people decide… should I grow one?